Dance Programs at DDD
Our goal is to provide dance programs that deliver the best dance experience possible. Even the youngest dancers have pre-conceived notions of what dance is going to be like for them. We are certain you will love what we have to offer, but if they are not ready we will offer suggestions to figure out the best course of action for your budding ballerina. Sometimes simply waiting another year to enter a dance program is what is necessary. (We found this with our own daughter when she was a young 3.)
With that said, we offer many different dance programs to suit the needs of each dancer and your family.
SCHOOL YEAR PROGRAM
Enrollment in these classes is open from June-September, with the 32-week classes that run from mid-September thru the first week of June.
Highlights of the School Year Program
- Eight equal monthly payments can be made from October thru May (No September payment)
- Year end show includes at least 2 performances for each dancer
- Late enrollment possible with previous experience
- Costume purchase required
DuHadway Dance Dimensions year end show is a great reflection of what is covered throughout the year. We put on a family friendly weekend of entertainment and all dancers perform in at least 2 shows between Friday and Sunday afternoon. Dancers are required to purchase costumes for each class they attend and costume payments are due October 1.
12 WEEK CLASSES
We offer 12 week classes from January-March each year. Enrollment in these classes is open December 1 – January 15.
Highlights of the 12-Week Classes
- An excellent cold weather creativity and energy outlet
- No formal performance
- No costume purchase
- Informal performance at local health care facility
- Enrollment closes after 2 weeks of classes
We have an extensive schedule of workshops and class offerings throughout the summer. Enrollment in these classes is open until the first day of each workshop as space allows. However, our August workshops tend to fill a few weeks ahead.
Highlights of our Summer Workshops
- FREE studio T-shirt on final day of workshop
- Allows new dancers and families to check out our programs
- The Preschool Workshop is great testing ground for new dancers
- The Junior Hot Summer workshop allows continuing or returning dancers to keep skills fresh