Frequently Asked Questions
Programs & Classes
When do classes start?
- Fall Classes for our school year program start in September and run through the 1st week of June.
- We offer 12-week classes January-March
- We offer 6-8 week classes in April/May
What classes do you offer?
- Rhythm I, II, III which are our ballet-based classes for 3, 4, and 5-year-olds
- Tap starts at age 6
- Jazz stage at age 7
- Hip Hop starts at age 8
Can you tell me about the tumbling program?
Our tumbling program runs in 12-week sessions.
- September-early December
- We have a “showcase session” in April and May that tumblers attend to prepare for an onstage demonstration. Length varies from 6-8 weeks and includes a DDD t-shirt. You must attend at least one 12 week session to be involved in the showcase.
- What age can you start tumbling? Tumbling starts at age 4
- What do they wear for tumbling? leotard or unitard, bare legs, and bare feet, shorts/leggings and fitted tops are OK too.
- How much does tumbling cost? 45-minute classes for ages 4-5 are just $41 per month. 1-hour classes for ages 6 and up are just $49
What do my kids need to wear for classes?
- Depending on what type of class they will have required shoes (you can purchase through the DDD store)
- Ballet is a leotard and pink tights
- Same dress for tap and jazz, but many dancers add a pair of shorts or leggings over tights
- If dancers are not taking ballet the tap and jazz dress code is typically leggings, shorts, fitted t-‘s and tanks
- Hip Hop – comfortable clothing that you can move in (no street clothes please), converse or similar flat bottom sneaker reserved for use in dance only
Tuition & Associated Costs
How much is tuition?
- Tuition starts at just $32 per month for a 30-minute class. This is for our preschool and beginning tap programs
- A 45-minute class is just $41 per month.
- An hour class is just $49 per month
What methods of payment are available?
- We use your credit card on file in your account to draft your account on either the 1st or 15th or the month.
- Multi-month discounts are available for either the whole year or 1/2-year payments.
How much is the costume for recital and when is that due?
- Costumes are $60 per class and those payments are due in October
- If you have 3 or more costumes you can one per month October, November and December