Recital Ticket Ordering Information
Tickets will be sold via our online ticket ordering system!! If you do not have a computer or credit card, we can order them for you in the office.
We are excited because this ticketing system allows you some really great perks: 1) Tickets can be sent to your smart phone or you can print the tickets at home. 2) You get to choose the seats you want. 3) You can order your tickets from home at your convenience.
Send your friends and family to duhadway.showclix.com to buy their own tickets!
A few things to keep in mind when placing your order:
• Early Bird tickets are $11 each and go on sale Monday, April 15th at 6:00 am and close May 4 at 11:45 pm.
• Ticket sales will reopen on May 7 with tickets priced at $12.
• Please look carefully at your recital confirmation to insure that you purchase tickets for the correct show.
• If you have a guest in wheelchair we recommend an aisle seat.
• The seating chart opens to the center floor section first. To see the other sections CLICK that section of the color coded seating chart OR click the ‘venue view’ button on the upper right hand corner.
• Tickets will be available at the box office before each show. The box office will open 30 minutes prior to the start of each show.
• When looking at the seating chart, the stage is at the bottom. Row A is the closest to the stage.
How to order tickets:
•Go to the website duhadway.showclix.com
•Click on the show you would like to attend.
•If you want the computer to choose your seats click the quantity desired in the section you want to sit.
•If you would like to choose your own seats click Seating Chart in the section you want to sit and then click the seats you would like to purchase. The seating chart opens to the center floor section first. To see the other sections CLICK that section of the color coded seating chart OR click the ‘venue view’ button in the upper right hand corner. You will see a layout of the auditorium. Click the section you would like to sit in and it will take you to the seating chart for that section. You can now choose your seats. If you don’t like what you see, click back on the ‘venue view’ and choose a different section.
•Next, go back to the Recital Ticket home page to purchase tickets for a different recital.
•Once you have chosen all of your tickets, continue to CHECKOUT.
You will then have to choose your delivery method – Print at home or send to your smart phone. Next will be payment and you are just about done. If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com or call 46DANCE (463-2623)! We are very excited about the upcoming recital!